Thursday, March 29, 2012

Painted vases - What was once old, is new again!

So I finally went to the Goodwill Outlet here in downtown St. Louis! I wanted to see what there was to offer my latest desire to find fun craft projects to keep me busy! I recently found a pin on Pinterest that someone painted the entire vase with one color which was beautiful, but I was shooting for something a little different! I found a large selection of old glassware and vases for .59 cents a pound, so I came home with $5 worth. I purchased some fun colors of Patio Paint acrylics on sale at Hobby Lobby and decided that I would try to make something for my master bathroom. By squirting, dripping and swirling, I love the effect it left behind on the vases. See for yourself! The possibilities are endless. Yes, I am making more! Total project cost me about $2 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Bloggers